Alcuin Translations AB stores personal data for our vendors, clients and other relevant parties (hereafter referred to as data subjects) in our records. We hold personal data in our freelance database, freelance application system, purchase order system, job tracking list, accounting system and accounting records, and also in our e-mail system.
In accordance with the new EU regulation, GPDR, introduced on 25th May 2018, we wish to inform you about:
- what kind of data we store for the data subjects in our system;
- the purpose of storing the data for the data subjects in our system;
- how long we store the data for the data subjects in our system.
1) The data we hold for the data subjects might include (list not exhaustive):
- Form of address
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Physical address
- Information about your studies / titles / degrees
- Mother tongue
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Banking details
2) Alcuin Translations AB stores this data for the following purposes:
- Contacting clients and vendors
3) Storage times
We store the data mentioned in paragraph 1 as long as needed for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 2. E-mails will not be stored longer than necessary, and no longer than 1 year, unless the content of the e-mail is critical for Alcuin’s business.
Please note that we are obliged to save certain personal data to comply with other legislation, for example the Swedish Accounting Act (Bokföringslagen (1999:1078)), where we need to save personal data for 7 years.
If you would like us to delete, change or update any of your personal data, or delete your whole record, please let us know immediately and we will take actions. In such case, please respond to this message without changing the subject matter, so that we can act without delay.
Please contact: Katarina Flink (katarina.flink(a)alcuin.se)